Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fighting Your Battles


Do not give up or give in to the scare tactics of the enemy. He wants to break you, and make you think this battle is over before it really is. I am The Lord your God and I cannot lose. We are in this together. Your battles are mine. I will go before you and fight for you. 

Don't trust in what you see, don't stop fighting because you think the enemy has already won. He wants you to think that so your faith will falter. He knows that your faith is a mighty weapon, and if he can destroy your faith he can win. But if your faith is in me, the battle has already been won. Trust in me says The Lord. For I cannot fail. 

Seasons of preparation are never easy, but always worth it. Can you trust me? Can you let go of your logic and trust that I am the God of the impossible? Stop trying to figure it out on your own and just trust that I will make a way out of no way. My power works best in weakness...my grace is all that you need.  What is grace? Grace is the love and mercy given to you by Me because I desire you to have it, not because of anything you have done to earn it. Be at peace my child. This battle is not yours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment